2015年7月30日木曜日

Rei Hrakami - 5 tracks must listen

Rei Harakami(1970-2011) is still one of the greatest  electronic musician in my life.
He pasted away 2011, July.... However I've been listening to his music.... still.
I won't stop it until I die...
R.I.P..... & respect Rei Harakami forever....



Actually I can't really chose only 5 tracks.... I think it would be changed really day by day. However just today.... Here are my top5...

1. Owari no kisetsu
It is my most favorite his track. Simply beautiful cover track of Hruomi Hosono( a member of YMO).


2. UA - SENKO (Rei Harakami Original Mix)
Super cool Harakami folktronica J-Pop. Awesome....


3. Kieta koi
Delayed synth & rhythm are so impressive....


4. Bioscape
This tack is taken from his early work "unrest". Beautiful piano riff with kinda Hip hop beats are nicely mixed up.


5. 300ml(Milk)
Harakami style electronica funkness.... 


If you are interred in his music, recommend to Jump to 


Fantasy dub music blog Facebook page is now opened.
"Like" FDMB FB!

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydubmusic